Since December 2021, I’ve had the immense honor of hosting the RSS.com company podcast. The show, aptly titled Podcasting 101 with RSS.com, features episodes on how to launch, grow and monetize a podcast. Below you’ll find the latest episodes I’ve produced on behalf of the company. And, if you’re ready to start a podcast of your own, click here to get started (use code RSSFREEMONTH for a free month of podcast hosting).
Please Note: This post does contain affiliate links. If you purchase any product/service through one of my affiliate links this website will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Below is the playlist featuring the latest episodes on YouTube.
Prefer to listen on the go? Click here, or you can download the episodes on your favorite podcast players including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts!
Want to learn how to start a podcast of your own? These posts might help:
- Expert Round Up – Tips for First Time Podcasters
- How to Promote a Podcast: Common Mistakes in Promoting
- How to Find Your Podcast Niche to Create Content
- How to Use Podcasts to Build Your Personal Brand and Network
- How to Use Podcasts to Connect with Your Target Audience
- How to Use Podcasts to Land Your Dream Job
- Podcasting For Authors – Can You Sell More Books with a Podcast? YES!
- The Importance of Branding in Podcasting
- Legal Considerations for a Podcast – Are You Podcasting Legally?
- Does Podcast Equipment Still Matter?
- 6 Fun Ideas for Promoting Your Podcast
- The Importance of Storytelling in Podcasting
- Why Starting a Podcast Is the Perfect Side Hustle
- Podcasting for Your Brand – Make Your Business Famous
- How to Measure the Success of Your Podcast
- How to Turn Your Podcast into a Live Event – Building Community Around Your Podcast
- Podcasting as an Educator – Step By Step Guide to Sharing Your Lessons on a Mobile Medium
- Podcasting for Comedians – Using Your Podcast to Book More Shows
- Podcasting for Musicians – Step By Step Guide to Using Your Podcast to Promote Your Music
- Podcasting for NonProfits – Everything You Need to Know
- Step By Step Guide to Maximizing Your Podcast Donations