Welcome to My Podcasting homepage. As many of you may know, I host not one, but two podcasts right now with plans to add more in the very near future. I host the Bloggy Friends Show which is all about blogging and content creation.
I am also the host of a company podcast on behalf of my bloggy friends over at RSS.com! That show is called Podcasting 101 with RSS.com. As a proud brand ambassador and affiliate for the company, I’ve had the amazing opportunity to interview incredible guests in the podcasting space all about the wild world of, well, podcasting!
It’s wild to think that in 2019 I attended my first Podcast Movement conference and didn’t even have a podcast of my own at the time. Fast forward to 2020 and when we were all stuck at home, I took a leap and launched my Bloggy Friends Show podcast. As OG listeners know, I launched it on April Fool’s Day so that if it was awful, I could say it was a joke. Luckily, I didn’t burst into flames or fall flat on my face.
Then, fast forward again to 2021 and I was given the amazing opportunity to step into the role of host for the RSS.com company podcast. These days I produce one full length podcast episode every month for them, and I also create quick hits of the episodes as bonus content as well.
I’ve fallen head over heels in love with podcasting. I think it’s such a fascinating medium, and I hope to do a lot more with it in the coming days. I’ve got some projects in the works that have me that much more excited about podcasting, and I look forward to sharing all of them with you as they come online. Until then, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is reading this page, has ever downloaded an episode I’ve had a hand in, has liked a post, shared a status update, or done anything to support my dreams of being an internet famous content creator. More is coming, and I can’t wait!
My current podcasting goals are simple:
- Get people excited about launching a podcast of their own (By the way you can use my affiliate link to start your podcast right now. Use code RSSFREEMONTH for a free month of podcast hosting at checkout!)
- Share all I’m learning about this audio medium
- Launch and/or grow podcasts of my own
With these goals in mind, I’ve started leaning into writing a lot more about podcasting. And, I’ve decided to start sharing the links to all of the episodes I’ve been working on for RSS.com on my site as well. Click here to view a round up of the latest episodes, and click here for a round up of my favorite YouTube videos RSS.com has been producing lately.
Read The Posts in my Podcasting Series
- Expert Round Up – Tips for First Time Podcasters
- How to Promote a Podcast: Common Mistakes in Promoting
- How to Find Your Podcast Niche to Create Content
- How to Use Podcasts to Build Your Personal Brand and Network
- How to Use Podcasts to Connect with Your Target Audience
- How to Use Podcasts to Land Your Dream Job
- Podcasting For Authors – Can You Sell More Books with a Podcast? YES!
- The Importance of Branding in Podcasting
- Legal Considerations for a Podcast – Are You Podcasting Legally?
- Does Podcast Equipment Still Matter?
- 6 Fun Ideas for Promoting Your Podcast
- The Importance of Storytelling in Podcasting
- Why Starting a Podcast Is the Perfect Side Hustle
- Podcasting for Your Brand – Make Your Business Famous
- How to Measure the Success of Your Podcast
- How to Turn Your Podcast into a Live Event – Building Community Around Your Podcast
- Podcasting as an Educator – Step By Step Guide to Sharing Your Lessons on a Mobile Medium
- Podcasting for Comedians – Using Your Podcast to Book More Shows
- Podcasting for Musicians – Step By Step Guide to Using Your Podcast to Promote Your Music
- Podcasting for NonProfits – Everything You Need to Know
- Step By Step Guide to Maximizing Your Podcast Donations