Sometimes the roller coaster of life has too many ups and downs…or does it? Could it actually just be the Universe teaching you lessons? Perhaps…the ups and downs I’ve faced throughout the last few days have definitely been…well…educational…
It’s certainly been a crazy roller coaster this life has had me on the past few days. So, where do I even begin? Let’s start here….
Down: Sunday I decided to accompany my mom for a family emergency trip out of town. Up: I can work from anywhere that has an internet connection and I got to spend time with my mom.
Down: Monday, the family emergency got bad. Tuesday it got worse and Wednesday-Thursday it hit the peak of crazy.
Ups: – I got interviewed to be featured on a podcast for my ghostwriting business
– I got a lot of work done albeit under weird circumstances
– I got to watch the Tony Robbins Netflix special – highly recommend it
– I had a fabulous phone chat with a client to take create an exciting project for her business
– I rewrote a lot of goodies on this blog and got INSANELY clear on what I want to do with it.
– I finalized the workflow for what I want on my writer-for-hire website
Coasting: Today…the family emergency settled down enough that I was able to just breathe and know that it should be better for at least the next 45 days (hopefully). As I began to calm down this morning I had more big ups
Ups: – Passed my Hubspot Inbound certification
– I had an article go live on Medium and
– I came to the GLORIOUS realization that I don’t need nearly as much money as I thought I did for my road trip that’s happening next week.
Through all of these ups and downs I’ve been trying to keep a positive attitude and though I had a lot of slips in the positive Ashley department, I’ve learned a lot about myself and what I really want in my life right now. I’m very much looking forward to my road trip next week and can’t wait to share all of my adventures here on this site! Here’s to more ups and far less downs in the future! xoxo bloggy friends!