Welcome to day four of my Thanksgiving Cocktails series. Today’s yummy drink is called the Harvest Moon Martini. It’s served cold, but it sure does go down warm. Learn how to make it below!
Not only does this Thanksgiving cocktail bubble, it smokes! The drink is a delicious blend of bourbon and vodka and citrus – oh my!
– 2 oz. Bulleit Bourbon
– 2 oz. Vanilla Vodka
– 1 oz of Monin Pumpkin Spice Syrup
– squeeze of half a lemon
– squeeze of an orange
– orange peel and cinnamon stick for garnish
– a small cube of dry ice for the smoke effect (optional – the drink is still yummy without it!)
1. Place a small cube of dry ice into a martini glass
2. Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice
3. Shake and strain into the martini glass
4. Garnish with the orange peel and cinnamon stick
Makes approximately 1 drink!
Also check out how to make yesterday’s Thanksgiving Cocktail – This one’s CALLED Thanksgiving!!!!