I'm a brand ambassador for Citrus Magic, and though this post is sponsored, all opinions and images below are my own.
I can’t stand a stinky space. I’ve got an incredibly sensitive nose, and when I walk into a space I don’t want it to smell bad. I don’t want to smell your pets, or your garbage, and certainly not last nights dinner. This is why I LOVE Citrus Magic Solid Air Fresheners. They absorb odors and stop the stink. My favorite two fragrances so far have been Pure Linen and Lavender.
Here are 8 spaces that I feel NEED a Citrus Magic Solid Air Freshener:
1. Under the seat in your car and/or your RV – I’ve got the New Car scent in mine right now!
2. On the back of your toilet in the bathroom – You know why.
3. The floor of your walk-in closet – It smells nice while you’re picking out your clothes.
4. Inside your home office – Though NOT scientifically proven, I feel like a nicer smelling space makes you more productive.
5. Laundry room – Come on now, you know darn well you don’t wash and dry all of your clothes every night. Absorb the odors that come with piled up dirty laundry. You’re welcome!
6. The garbage can – I put one in the bottom of mine and place the bag over it. It keeps odors out of my can surprisingly well!
7. In the pet area – I know my furbabies can stink a good stink, and Citrus Magic stops it before they can say woof!
8. In the garage – I don’t have a garage right now, but I remember the odors that came out of my parent’s garage after dad mowed the lawn. This space could have benefited big time from the odor absorbing magic of Citrus Magic Solid Air Fresheners.
BONUS – if you live in a state that has basements, I’d recommend adding one there too! Heck, put one in every room, because friends don’t let friends have stinky spaces!
Do you want to get some of the Citrus Magic Solid Air Fresheners for yourself? They are on sale at select Lowe’s, Wal-Mart, Publix, Winn Dixies, and here on Amazon.
This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.