Day 4 and 5 – I’m combining two days and I’m even behind a couple of days because of some crazy that occurred in my life.
Grab the book and follow along with me, it’s called Unleash Your Inner Money Babe: Uplevel Your Money Mindset and Manifest $1,000 in 21 Days
Day Four Discoveries
Day four is all about one of the most critical elements in the Law of Attraction – gratitude. Kathrin was brilliant in her explanation of why we must show that we’re thankful for our current gifts. She compared it with the analogy of receiving a present that you didn’t show gratitude for, and made the point that when a gift giver notices this, they are less likely to want to send you more gifts. Made perfect sense to me and I LOVED it!
So…today’s challenge was to write a list of 25 things we’re thankful for…
My gratitude list
“Gratitude is the holy grail of the high vibration energy that you can put out into the Universe” – Kathrin Zenkina
- I woke up today! Not everyone did, but today I was given another day of life. Another chance for my dreams to come true. Another day to make smarter choices! Thank you!!!
- I have a husband who loves me. That in and of itself means someone loves and cares for me, and is always on my side no matter what.
- My dogs- they fill me with such an immense amount of joy!!!
- The meal I’m eating right now. I’m thankful I had the money to buy it. I’m grateful it tastes good, and that someone else prepared it for me.
- My eyesight. My lasik eye surgery is still going strong and allows me to see without glasses or contacts. LOVE!
- My ability to walk.
- I’m thankful for the ability to write this gratitude list.
- I can hear the conversations around me, and the music that’s playing.
- I’m grateful for my phone, and my computer, and of course – the internet which affords me so many wonderful things.
- I’m glad I have clean clothes to wear, lots of choices for outfits and a way to wash and dry my clothes at home.
- I’m so thankful to have clean air to breathe.
- I’m thankful for my jewelry – especially the sentimental pieces.
- I’m so thankful for indoor plumbing. I’m remembering several moments when I was in Thailand and had to pay to pee and wash my hands. Oy! Crazy experience!
- I’m thankful for free drink refills and kids meals.
- I’m thankful my husband waits on me as I rest when things go wrong
- I’m grateful for free will – I know this one might sound strange, but I know in some countries the idea of not doing what you want to do is normal. That would be a prison for me, and I’m grateful for the freedom to make my own choices
- Amazon and Netflix – how awesome is it that we can be entertained so easily?!?
- I’m thankful to have a job that requires no pants, and no commute!
- So glad I’m creative!!!
- Excited to be going to Italy in 2019!
- I’m thankful for arts and crafts supplies.
- Incredibly grateful for doctors and therapists.
- Grateful for the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay for getting me through tough times!
- I’m grateful to live in the United States with central heating and air!
- I’m also thankful for all of my friends and family.
Day Five Discoveries
Day five is all about the fact that money needs a purpose. Kathrin challenged us to really think about what we would do with the money if we could manifest an extra $1,000 this month. I journaled about this, and took it further intending my purpose for what I would do with the $100,000 that I will manifest by December 31, 2019.
I’m not 100% ready to make those intentions public, but writing it all out was certainly inspiring for me. It made me so excited thinking about how I will use the money that I WILL manifest! I am loving this work, and I’m getting pretty addicted to this stuff I once considered a little Woo Woo. I’m embracing my inner woo-woo wholeheartedly and LOVING it!
Until tomorrow…may your hearts be full and your inner most desires be met!