I am absolutely obsessed with dips! Especially on game day. Give me a dip, some chips and/or some veggies and I’ll watch just about anything on television.
If you have a big day coming up, I HIGHLY recommend these delicious dips from my bloggy friends! Check them out below.
Part 2 of My Best Game Day Dip Recipes Roundup
- Sweet Potato Lentil Hummus + A Vegan Mezze
- Obatzda: A Creamy Bavarian Cheese Dip | Foodal
- Easy Black Bean Dip
- Homemade Spinach Hummus Without Tahini
- Fajita Chicken Cream Cheese Dip – The Weary Chef
- Host a Home Bowl: Big Game bingo and chili cheese dog dip! – Mod Podge Rocks
- Vegan Nachos with Mock Meat and Guacamole – Avocado Pesto
- Makeover Spinach and Artichoke Dip | The Foodie and The Fix
- Cheesy Buffalo Shrimp Dip
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Crock Pot White Cheddar Cheese Queso
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders with Ranch Dip
- Soda Bar and Taco Dip- Game Day Greats
- Dill Dip with Rye Bread
- Bacon Artichoke Dip
- Cheesy Artichoke Dip Variations
- 21 Day Fix Homemade Roasted Salsa Verde
- Gameday Recipe Football Bean Dip Cups – Kat Balog
A Quick and Easy Dip
One of my absolute favorite dips of EVER? Velveeta and chili! Ohmigosh! Have you ever had that? All you need is a pound block of Velveeta cut into 1/2 inch cubes and a can of chili. You can do chili with beans or without, but I’ve always preferred without. I’ll throw the ingredients into a crockpot on low about an hour before game time, stir every 15 minutes, and by the time everyone arrives and gets settled we’ll have a bubbling chili cheese dip. YUM! Sometimes it need to be cranked up to high for a few minutes to get it all melted, but this dip is a crowd pleaser EVERY TIME!
What are your favorite dips? I’d love to know in the comments below as I’m always looking for something new and delicious to serve…or just eat on my own while binge watching Chuck! haha!