Thanks to my membership in the Tampa Bay Bloggers and their partnership with the Pepin Distributing, I received two complimentary tickets to Brews with Attitude in exchange for this preview post and social media love. All opinions are my own.
I jumped at the chance to attend Brews with Attitude for three simple reasons:
- My date loves her some beer, and her birthday is coming and this is a perfect event for celebrating both.
- It’s at one of my FAVE venues in Tampa Bay – TPepin’s Hospitality Centre
- Who doesn’t love a fun night out where you get to try multiple brands in one spot, for one cost?
What is Brews with Attitude?
The Reader’s Digest version? It’s a beer fest that will offer
- Over 200 Beers and Ciders to sample from
- Tampa’s favorite Food Trucks
- Live Entertainment by Dave Valliere Group
- One-off craft beer releases
- Variety of hand rolled cigars
- and more…
This year’s is the eight annual event, and they promise to be bigger and better than ever before.
Here’s a video from last year’s event to give you an idea of what to expect:
When is the Event?
Tuesday, April 3rd from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where is the Event?
TPepin’s Hospitality Centre located at:
4121 N. 50th Street,
Tampa, Florida 33610
What About Tickets?
According to their website, tickets are $40, and you can snag them right here!
If they still have any available on the day of the event, tickets can also be purchased for cash or credit at the door.
Join me at this fun-filled, beer enthusiasts paradise!!!
Admission Includes: Sampling of over 200 beers with the official Brews With Attitude tasting cup.
There will also be food, non-alcoholic beverages and cigars available for purchase.
The venue asks that you please bring your printed out ticket as there will not be a list for admission!!
Who’s Gonna Be There?
The cool kids (duh!), and these breweries:
Barrel of Monks
Innis & Gunn
Pair O Dice
Tampa Bay Brewing